Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Travels throughout Malaysia & South East Asia

Some introduction - I am a typical Malaysian guy who loves to travel just like anyone else out there. I will be penning my knowledge down here for those who love to travel around the region of South East Asia. A number of places besides the countries around will include beautiful Malaysia as I know many of you have not really seen the country.

Besides traveling, I enjoy some photography and also shopping so I hope these pictures, tips and information will help you with your travels and if you have any feedback's or comments, please feel free to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An avid traveler and shopper who defies the 9-5 system. Took me 30 years to funny understand what is life all about. If you are a slave to the system, then you seriously need to change. Honestly, are these words 'work', 'busy' and 'no-time' in your vocabulary? Then you really need to ask yourself, what is the purpose of life....

My 1st attempt at blogging

Please do give me comments on improvement and so on as this is still new to me. Thank you.

Followers